In particular we seek to:
- Grow a national network of active, engaged health and safety Groups who participate in raising health and safety issues within their communities and for the public benefit
- Ensure there are accessible safety groups in all parts of the UK as well as the IoM and Channel Isles
- Encourage every Safety Group to be active and engaged at the level of the best
- Make sure SGUK is recognised as the hub of the safety groups movement
- Act as an authoritative and respected participant in the health and safety system
- Have local groups recognised by SME's as a friendly source of help and advice on a wide range of health and safety issues
Our Constitution is reviewed annually to ensure we are meeting our objectives. Modifications were made at the 2016 review, a proposed Constitution was circulated to all the groups and was formally accepted at the AGM on 20th September 2016.
Safety Groups UK is a registered Charity No: 1048425.
Download our Register of Charities Certificate.